BOSS Cleaning Equipment Company (“BOSS”)
Terms & Conditions
• F.O.B. Factory (Tampa, FL)
• Minimum Order requirement of $50.00. For orders less than $50.00, a $5.00 fee will be charged and added to invoice:
• Net 30 days from date of invoice. All orders invoiced at prices prevailing at date of order.
• For all customer returns, a Return Goods Authorization (“RGA”) # is required to be obtained from a BOSS customer service (the RGA # must appear on the returned items).
• Product must be in the original cartons (excluding parts).
• Customer pays for all return freight charges; plus an additional 20% restocking fee (except when return is due to freight damage).
• Products purchased over one (1) year ago will not be eligible for return, for any reason whatsoever.
• BOSS reserves the right to refuse any return not in compliance with the above.
Damaged Goods or Shortages (on Prepaid Shipments only)
• Shortages - If an order arrives incomplete, a notation must be made on the delivery receipt, pictures taken and a BOSS customer service notified immediately.
• Noticeable Damage - Upon receipt, check cartons carefully. Note on delivery receipt any damage or abnormality. Delivery receipts signed without any noted damages and/or abnormalities, will be the responsibility of the consignee, and not BOSS. Notify customer service regarding any problems. BOSS is not responsible for product that has been reshipped from the original destination.
• Concealed Damage - Any hidden damage must be reported to the Carrier’s customer service within 15 days of receipt of shipment and BOSS’s Customer Service must be advised immediately at 800-232-2635 ext 240.
• Collect and third party shipments are the responsibility of the consignee.
• BOSS equipment is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In addition, the motor and/or gearbox on floor machines and burnishers are warranted for three (3) years.
• Items excluded from warranty coverage, unless found and reported defective immediately upon removal from the original cartons and before being used by the original purchaser, include: power cords, floor brushes, vacuum & solution hoses, screen strainers, squeegee blades, belts, motor brushes and filter.
10708 N. 46th Street • Tampa, FL 33617
(800) 232-2635 • Fax: (813) 971-6090
Customer Service: (800) 232-2635 ext. 240